EnerBee helps protect the vital honeybee population by donating a portion of every sale to increasing awareness and support for the honeybee Colony Collapse Disorder (CCD).
The HoneyBee Alliance helps support beekeepers, bee research and organic and NON-GMO farming practices.
Honeybees need our help
Although many people may not realize it, the relationship between honeybees and humans is a very symbiotic one. Honeybees are responsible for pollinating one-third of all the food we eat, and as much as we need their help, they need our help also.
This is why we decided to form The HoneyBee Alliance.
Whether you support beekeepers, bee research, or even organic and Non-GMO farming practices, The HoneyBee Alliance needs you.
Cool facts about the Honeybee
“Unique among all God’s creatures, only the honeybee improves the environment and preys not on any other species.” – Royden Bro
- It would take about an ounce of honey to fuel a honeybees flight around the world.
- The average honeybee lives between 30-50 days.
- Honeybees flap their wings about 200 times per second which creates their distinctive buzzing sound.
- Honeybees pollinate`1/3 of all the food we eat, including fruits, berries, nuts, even the cotton and crops that are used to feed livestock.
- The average honeybee only makes about 1/12th teaspoon of honey in its entire lifetime.
- To make one pound of honey, a bee colony visits 2 million flowers, flying over 55,000 miles. This is the lifetime work of 778 honeybees.
- A honeybee will visit 50 – 100 flowers in a single trip and make up to 30 trips per day.
- Honeybees are the only insect species that produce foods for human consumption.
Colony Collapse Disorder
The honeybee population is in danger due to the Colony Collapse Disorder and it is our responsibility to make sure we protect our energetic allies.
Just like honeybees, we are stronger in numbers. You can do your part to help by purchasing EnerBee organic energy drinks or by subscribing to the HoneyBee Alliance below.
EnerBee donates a portion of sales to help fight the Colony Collapse Disorder battle.